Thursday 17 May 2012

Yin Yang Leggings

These arrived this morning so I obviously had to do an outfit post before heading off to Putney for the day to waste more time and money shopping, no doubt.

Feeling pretty uninspired today and couldn't be bothered to rummage through my wardrobe properly, but I've never worn this top despite buying it a few months back so thought I'd give it ago.

Also, a quick rant... This necklace arrived from Hong Kong this morning and literally fell apart in my hands. Luckily it only cost £1.40 but it was supposed to have 5 other chains attached and be much longer. I've improvised by tying the chain since the hook and eye fell off. Complaints have been made!







Leggings - eBay; Top - Vintage market; Denim jacket - Car boot sale; Dr Marten's - eBay; Necklace - eBay; Bag - Oasis; Spiked headband - Miss Selfridge; Lipstick - MAC 'Impassioned'

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like...